Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Amy's Organic


One of my favorite and most convenient food brands is Amy's Organic. It's a food company that makes delicious all natural vegetarian/vegan foods. They have a great website with a lot of information on their products. This company is very sensitive to costumers with dietary restrictions, providing many gluten-free options, along with dairy-free, soy-free and nut-free.

I often enjoy the black bean burrito for lunch. It is so quick and easy... perfect for a busy day. I also love their soups! Adding more fresh veggies to it makes it extra delish... my favorite?? AVOCADO! I am always looking for more things to add avocado to!!
Amy's Organic carries a great alternative to chicken noodle soup. So next time you have a cold and wish there was a vegetarian version try Amy's Organic no-chicken noodle soup!!

Although a little pricey, Amy's Organic products are tasty and easy. I highly recommend you try out the many tasty options!

No comments: