Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nicci's Staples of life.



These products are among my favorite in the world, staples that I always keep around so I have something easy and healthy when I need it:


Stoneyfield farm yogurt



























Oikos Greek yogurt
(also by Stoneyfield)... I like the honey flavor!





















Thai Kitchien Lite Coconut Milk
I use this in a few different recipes, but our fave is rice (any kind, but we love Jasmine rice with it) made with coconut milk and a little bit of water. Try it!

























Panda licorice
Yummy organic and natural candy! A dream come true.















Quorn chik'n
(meatless and soy free products). These are a lifesaver!! They taste so similarly to chicken I don't think many would be able to tell the difference. They make these cutlets, a breaded cheesy chik'n patty, nuggets, meal starters, etc. Check them out at www.quorn.us.

















Archer farms
I love almost all of their products! And they are conveniently sold in Target, somewhere I'm shopping on a regular basis. I especially love their strawberry fruit bars and their granola.

























365 brand (Whole Foods) Natural Peanut Butter
I actually like almost all brands of natural peanut butter, but we usually buy this one because it's very reasonable priced. Though I do have to admit I like the Jif and Skippy brands because you don't have to refrigerate them. I'm not sure why you do with some and not other brands??





























Wholesome sweeteners light agave nectar
Just a squirt or two is great for sweetening ANYTHING! I use it in coffee, tea, smoothies, oatmeal, and lots of others things.



























Tribe hummus
This is my favorite hummus other than homemade because they don't use garlic in any flavors except the roasted garlic one. Being a person who gets sick on too much garlic, I rejoiced to find them! I love the regular, lemon, and forty spices flavors.





















Stacy's Pita Chips
What goes better with Tribe hummus than Stacy's?? Nothing!





























Gardenburger veggie burgers
I especially love the sun-dried tomato basil flavor!



















Nature's Own Bread
Well if it isn't a bread that doesn't contain high fructose corn syrup!? Still sweet and tasty, soft and yummy... I do believe I'm in love! With every flavor!































That concludes my list for this month, there may be more posts like this to follow! And if any of you have a great organic vegetarian food product to recommend, comment here and thanks in advance!

No comments: