Friday, October 23, 2009

I am guilty!!


I am so guilty! This is an addiction that I am trying to conquer! I just love lattes! I hate to admit it, but, I get a soy vanilla latte about 4 times a week!!!! UGH!! I know thats not as bad as some do, but I once vowed to never get this bad! Some weeks I get more than 4!! The first time I knew I had a problem, was when I walked into a Starbucks, and they knew my order before I opened my mouth. I also knew it was a problem when I order a different flavor and they saaid..."Whoa Rita, switching it up today!"
This is a habit that I have broken before, and am striving to gain control of! I actually liked the way I felt when I was caffeine-free! And who knew it took 50 gallons to make one latte!!??

My plan of changing this non-green habit is to make coffee at work until I decided to go caffeine free. I will save money, calories, and wasted water and cups. But, I think will allow myself a friday treat!!

No comments: